Sign up for tenancy alerts
By filling in your details you are agreeing to hear from Young’s from time to time about our tenancy business. We promise not to share your details with anyone else. You may unsubscribe from this service at any time simply by clicking on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email or by emailing email@example.com
If you have any questions about this statement or information we hold about you please write to us at Young & Co.’s Brewery, P.L.C. Riverside House, 26 Osiers Road, Wandsworth, London, SW18 1NH. Registered Company No 32762.
Building Business Support from the Ram Pub Company
Running your own pub business can be challenging but with the right business partner, it can also be very rewarding. The Ram Pub Company offers a choice of business agreements tailored to your individual requirements. We offer a flexible range of agreement types which all come with an exceptional support package to help provide you with the tools, skills and expertise to build your own successful business including:
- Extensive range of beers & ciders, wines & spirits available through Charles Wells Brewery and Berkmann Wine Cellars
- Regular training courses provided by both the Ram Pub Company and through a bespoke solution of 26 e-learning courses from CPL Training. All this is provided for all of our tenants and their employees to help enhance and develop their skills. Further training is provided by working in conjunction with our major suppliers.
- Many of our courses such as Health & Safety, NCPLH & Employment law and Cellar Management are accredited
- Leisure Machine Management - click here for more information or click here for AWP Agreement
- Marketing & promotional support including a bespoke Start Up Package and promotional activity throughout the year, co-ordinated by a dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager
- Rating Revaluation Service - click here for more information
- Bespoke mystery customer programme designed to provide feedback on all areas of your business. The programme includes rewards!
- Specialised wines & spirits sales development from Berkmann Wine Cellars
- Repairs and Maintenance guide
The Ram Pub Company operates an industry standard portfolio of traditional tenancy agreements. You will have a limited responsibility for repairs and decoration to the pub. You will pay a competitive, market rent in return for a full tie on beer, wines and spirits.
As a Ram Pub Company tenant you can expect the following benefits:
- A range of tenancy agreements to chose from.
- Rent reviews annually in line with the Retail Price Index (upwards or downwards).
- The Ram Pub Company retains responsibility for the repair of the main exterior and structural repairs.
- Machine income is shared between us.
- All alcoholic drinks are supplied by the Ram Pub Company. There is no tie for soft drinks, minerals or food.
- Tenants are free to determine their own retail prices for all tied and non-tied products, food or other goods and services.
- Last but not least, we will pay for your first year’s membership of the BII.
In some cases the Ram Pub Company may consider granting a lease instead of a tenancy. A Ram Pub Company lease means that you will assume full responsibility for all repairs and decorations to the pub. Leases have five yearly open market rent reviews and can be for terms up to twenty years.