About the Pub
The Lord Wargrave is a traditional street-corner London pub with a long history of serving great quality traditional ales and pub food. Originally the Wargrave Arms was bought by the H.H. Finch pub group in 1894, it was enlarged into the house next door in the 1960's and became a Young's pub in 1991. Just a few minutes walk from cosmopolitan Edgware Road, it has a long L-shaped bar and remains a traditional Victorian-style local. The open kitchen takes full advantage of Londons larders and takes delivery of fresh produce daily from Smithfield, New Covent Garden and Billingsgate markets to produce great quality Great British Pub Food, especially their renowned Sunday Lunch, and winner of the famous annual Ribstock competition in 2013 for their amazing home smoked ribs.